Thursday, April 14, 2011

We're Home...Take Two

I'll have a post later documenting our hospital stay, but for now, I just wanted to let everyone know that we're home!! We got discharged Saturday around noon and were soo glad to be able to leave! We are thankful of the good care they took, but were so ready to have Elizabeth back in her own home!! Elizabeth has been one busy girl since we got back. She has gone to my doctor, her pediatrician (2 week appointment update later!), Target, Babiesrus, and today we're going to SAMS. My mom has still been here this week, but she's leaving tomorrow. I'm so thankful for all the help she has provided! She's cooked and cleaned and frozen several meals... not to mention she's let me sleep at night - I just have to get up to nurse Elizabeth.

Now for the good part... pictures. :)

No more yucky soy milk for me!!!

Dad burping me... he's so good at it!

Family picture time

Going home!!! Yay!!!

Sweet girl!

Wearing my Mommy's outfit

Sleeping with Mommy... my favorite way to sleep!

Sleeping angel



No comments:

Post a Comment