Friday, April 15, 2011

2 weeks!

We had our two week appointment on Wednesday, when Elizabeth was really 2 weeks and 4 days. We actually saw our pediatrician this time, which was really nice. And before I get to the stats, I have a priceless story to tell about our appointment. Elizabeth was sleeping very peacefully after getting weighed and measured when the pediatrician came in. And you know most babies/kids don't like it when the doctor starts to check them out. In true form, Elizabeth showed off her great set of lungs. :) But, the awesome part, at least I think so, was that as soon as the doctor hander her back to me, her crying stopped! Our pediatrician seemed very impressed that she calmed down as fast as she did, and I loved that it showed how much she already trusts me.

April 13 - 18 days old

Love this little face!

2 weeks old! Coming home from Texas Children's

If you can't read it, the binky says "Daddy's little girl"

  • Elizabeth weighs 7 pounds 8 ounces, which puts her in the 21%. We're still not up to our birth weight, but she has gained 15 ounces in 2 weeks, which is pretty amazing, if I don't say so myself.
  • She is 21 1/2 inches long, which is the 92%. I think she's going to be tall like her Daddy. :)
  • Her head circumference is 14, which is in the 53% .
All in all, we have a healthy, happy girl, who doesn't have to see a doctor until 2 months old!

1 comment: