Thursday, April 21, 2011

Naps and blankets

I have found out a little secret, at least one that pertains to our Elizabeth. She won't sleep for long unless she is swaddled. Now, I found this very interesting, because when I used to watch my nephew, he couldn't stand it. Our Elizabeth, on the other hand, adores it! I don't know if it's because they wrapped her up super tight when she was in the NICU or what, but I've quickly learned to love it, too! And heaven forbid if a hand or foot pops out... she's up within seconds (at least that's what it seems like). This should be a fun thing to wean her off of as she gets older. :)


Alan and I aren't sure if we'll be going to church on Easter Sunday yet. We are both a little paranoid about her being around a lot of people since she was in the NICU. So I attempted to take Easter pictures a couple of times so far. The dress, while adorable, is still a little big on her, but that just means she'll get to wear it more! Let's just say she wasn't too happy the first time I tried... And I have proof. (As a sidenote, I didn't leave her to cry long. I already had my camera ready, so I just thought I'd take a quick photo. She sure looks cute... even when mad.)


Take one...

Take two...

Mom got smart and took the picture while I was sleeping.

Much happier this time!

Some of our good friends recently moved to Oklahoma. We sure were sad to see them leave! Well, one day at the beginning of this week I opened the mail to find some adorable flowers and headbands for Elizabeth. Thanks Jill! I love them, and if the expressions on Elizabeth's face can attest to the fact that she loves them too! :)

So sweet!

Caught right after she finished smiling.

Well, that's all I have for today. I'm hoping to take some fun pictures outside after Elizabeth wakes up... Stay tuned for more pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment