Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas/New Years and 29 weeks

I hope that everyone has had a great Christmas and New Years! I know Alan and I did! We did a lot of traveling over the break, had a blast, and are finally getting settled back in the routine of things at home. As I'm typing this, the last load of Elizabeth's clothes are being washed and Alan is outside working on making a shelving unit for her closet. I can't believe only about 10 more weeks until she is here!


Elizabeth made out like a bandit this year for Christmas, and she's not even here. Our parents and my sister-in-laws did great and found some of the CUTEST stuff for her! I think she is going to be the best dressed baby there ever is! She also got some fun toys and books that I'm sure she'll enjoy! :)


While we were visiting my parents, my sister started the artwork for Elizabeth's room. The three pictures that she painted were originally going to go over her changing table and the big one that she is working/ going to work on was going to go above the crib, but I think I'm going to have to reverse that plan because the crib is definitely taller than I remembered. Haha. So without further ado, here are the first three paintings...






They look GREAT with the bedding, color wise! I can't wait to hang them up!! We've told Michelle that she needs to do this as a side job! They turned out wonderful and I am so proud to be her sister. :)



Pregnancy Highlights


 How far along? 29 weeks and 2 days


Baby's size? Will know next Thursday about how big she is!


Gender? Still a baby GIRL!


Weight Gain? 15 pounds total


Maternity clothes? Still a mixture of maternity and regular, but a lot of my regular shirts are getting to be almost too short


Stretch marks? Nope!! Hoping that I take after my mom and don't get any....


Belly button in or out? Still in, but definitely much more shallow than a couple of weeks ago.


Sleeping? Pretty decent. Aside from waking up to go to the bathroom (and the occasional dance parties that Elizabeth likes to have...) I sleep great!


Foods I'm loving? Hmm... I like just about anything!


Foods I'm hating? Spaghetti isn't on my favorites list this week...


Best moment this week? Well, it's been a GREAT two weeks, so I'd have to say spending time with family, but also getting back to our home!


What I'm looking forward to? Getting our next ultrasound next Thursday, going to my doctor's new office, and taking a tour of the new (to me) hospital soon!


What I miss? Nothing really


Symptoms? Heartburn, frequent potty breaks, nausea if I don't drink/eat enough


Weekly Wisdom: drink, drink, drink!!


Milestones: Only 10 more weeks!


Emotions: I cry over just about anything these days...




29 weeks 1 day

No comments:

Post a Comment