Monday, December 20, 2010

27 weeks (a little late..)

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along? 27 weeks and 4 days


Baby's size? I'm going to skip this unless I've got an update from an ultrasound. Since she's consistently measuring small, I'd rather not post the "estimates."


Gender? Still a baby GIRL!!


Weight Gain? I haven't been on the scale since 26 weeks, and won't be back on the scale until around 29 weeks. :)


Maternity clothes? Still a mixture of maternity and regular


Stretch marks? Nope


Belly button in or out? Still in, but slowly getting more shallow


Sleeping? Pretty decent. I wake up several times, but almost always fall back asleep


Foods I'm loving? Chick-fil-a, On the Border, Port Wine cheese with wheat thins


Foods I'm hating? None for now


Movement? Yes! 




Best moment this week? Heading to my parents house early and then Alan getting here on Saturday with my two fur babies.


Symptoms? Heartburn, frequent potty breaks, and the occasional nausea after I eat too much (she's crowding my stomach and therefore I eat small, frequent meals)


What I miss? Nothing really, unless you count sleeping on my stomach


What I'm looking forward to? Christmas time!! I love to watch other people open up presents!!


Weekly Wisdom: nothing new on this front...


Milestones: I'm in the 3rd trimester!!! And as of today, only 87 days until Elizabeth's due date 


Emotions: Nothing crazy here lately, either.


27 weeks at my parents house!


As some of you might know, my sister is an AMAZING artist! In fact, that's what she's going to school for right now. Well, when she got home, she mentioned that she was really wanting to paint, which was awesome, because I was hoping to get her to do the artwork for Elizabeth's room. Needless to say, in the past couple of days, she's done 3 paintings for above Elizabeth's changing table. As soon as she's put the finishing touches on them, I'm going to show them off. I can't believe what a great job she has done!!! She is also going to do a large painting for above the crib. The larger painting most likely won't be done before I leave to head back home, but I can't wait to put it in the room. The inspiration for the large painting was something I saw at Target, which is...


                                 Product Image Oopsy Daisy Too Owl 2 Piece Wall Art (21 x 21")


I know that our bedding doesn't have any owls in it, but I thought it was too cute! Somehow she's going to tie in the flowers on our bedding with the owls. I can't wait to see how it turns out!


Stay tuned for pictures of the first three paintings... gonna keep you in suspense on what they're about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment