Thursday, December 9, 2010

26 weeks and Doctor's Appointment update!

First off, thanks for all the prayers for Elizabeth. I have GREAT news to report!!! She is growing right on track from our last appointment. The doctor just thinks that it is a dating discrepancy, which we knew all along that that was a huge possibility! She still wants to see me every month to continue to monitor Elizabeth's growth, but she doesn't foresee any other complications. We got some great pictures of Elizabeth today, which I'll post at the end of my posting... got to keep everyone interested... haha.


Pregnancy Highlights

How far along? 26 weeks (my due date is now March 17 instead of March 12)

Baby's size? Elizabeth weighs about 1 pound and 10 ounces, according to today's ultrasound.

Weight Gain? 9 pounds

Maternity clothes? Still a mixture of maternity and regular clothes

Stretch marks? Nope

Belly button in or out? Still in, but getting more shallow

Sleeping? Pretty decent. I wake up several times a night, but I can always fall right back asleep.

Foods I'm loving? Chick-fil-a, Chicken fried steak, On the Border, pizza, anything NOT at our house...

Foods I'm hating? Nothing at the moment

Movement? Yes! And she kicked King yesterday when we were chilling in a chair. His little head bobbed up and down, but it didn't phase him one bit! I wish I had a video of it. 

Best moment this week? Getting GREAT news at our ultrasound!

Symptoms? Occasional heartburn and going to the bathroom ALL the time

What I miss? Nothing really. I'm loving being pregnant!

What I'm looking forward to? Christmas time! I can't wait to see all my family that I haven't seen in a while!

Weekly Wisdom: Trust your gut!

Milestones: Less than 100 days until my due date!!!

Emotions? Elation today! Other than that, pretty normal, but I'm still crying at random things...

26 weeks!

Sticking out my tongue... And we might have a LITTLE problem...
Does anyone else see her going "hook 'em horns?" We'll change
that as soon as she's born. :) GIG 'EM AGGIES! 

She still likes to cover her face...

2D profile pic

Her toes must taste yummy... We actually got to see her swallowing 
while her toes were in her mouth! It was hilarious!!

I'm done with pictures for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment