Saturday, January 29, 2011

33 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along? 33 weeks and 2 days


Baby's size? About 4 pounds 3 ounces... If I make it to my due date and she keeps growing at the rate she's growing, she should be approximately 7 1/2 pounds!


Gender? Still a baby GIRL!! Elizabeth Anne!


Weight Gain? Up 20 pounds...


Maternity clothes? Mainly maternity, but I can still wear a select few regular shirts and "comfy" pants


Stretch marks? Not yet!! Hoping I take after my mom and don't get them!!!


Belly button in or out? Still in, but looking a little funny.


Sleeping? Depends on the night... I've had a couple nights of insomnia (one where I e-mailed a friend about coupons at 3 am...) and the rest are normal nights of getting up ever hour or two to go to the bathroom. Let's just say I wake up not feeling very rested most days... Haha. Just preparing me for when Elizabeth actually gets here!


Foods I'm loving? Frozen yogurt with fruit!!! Chick-fil-a, Mexican


Foods I'm hating? Nothing really, although my smell aversions have somewhat come back...


Best moment this week? Yet again I'll have to say my ultrasound... Found out Elizabeth already has some hair!


What I miss? Sleeping on my stomach, not having back pain, sleeping through the night, but I wouldn't trade being pregnant for anything! I'm still loving it, but at the same time I can't wait for Elizabeth to get here!


Symptoms? Heartburn, frequent potty breaks, and insomnia


Weekly wisdom? drink, drink, drink!


Milestones? Less than 50 days to go! And I'm preregistered at the hospital!!!


Emotions? I cry over just about anything these days...


33 weeks!

cute face!

kinda crazy, but the arrows are pointing to Elizabeth's hair... haha

Not much else going on here the past couple days, aside from waiting at Dr. Bruce's office for a total of.... FOUR HOURS... No wonder my back started hurting! Those chairs are not comfortable. As much as I appreciate the proactive approach my doctor is taking, it stresses me out to be there every week and worry about what might be wrong. Can't wait for Elizabeth to get here so my worry will be gone (aside from the new worries that come with having a newborn)!! Seven weeks and counting!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh Jenny!! The time will be here before you know it! You're so beautiful! I can't wait for you to meet your sweet Elizabeth! Praying for you guys everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete