Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend in Review!

Alan and I had a great weekend! We started off on Friday by going out to dinner at a place neither of us had ever been to, with some friends from church. It's called JB's Steakhouse. I had Chicken Fried Chicken and Alan had Chicken Fried Steak. Both were GREAT, and the company was even better! I actually ate about 95% of my meal which rarely happens.

Saturday morning was low-key; we slept late and went to Sam's and the grocery store. Alan came home and worked all afternoon on something that I can't even begin to explain and I just vegged out and did nothing. That evening we went out with some other friends to a place called CoCos Crepes and Coffee. I wasn't a huge fan of my dinner crepe, but I LOVED the dessert crepe that Alan and I split! The picture below isn't what we got, but it sure looked that good, if not better. We got a Banana's Foster crepe, that had whipped creme and vanilla gelatto on top. SOOO yummy! I'll definitely be going back for more dessert crepes! I also found a cupcake store and a cute kids store that I'll have to go explore soon!



After dinner we were planning on seeing a movie, but even though we got there 30 minutes early, the only seats left were front row. Not fun at all! We ended up pulling the "Our wives are pregnant and it wouldn't be comfortable for them to sit in the front for 2 hours" card and got our money refunded. Instead of the movie, we went and played Monopoly. I didn't win, and I hate not winning... haha... It was still fun!

Sunday was another low-key day. We went to church, but didn't stay for Sunday School. Alan fixed my shark mop, we ate lunch, Alan worked and I made cookies, and then I cooked lasagna for dinner. All in all, a great weekend!

What I'm really looking forward to, though, is tonight! We're having a girls night at a place called The Chocolate Bar. I love chocolate, and this is the perfect time to go since I can eat all I want guilt free. :)

I hope everyone has a fabulous Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment