Wednesday, July 1, 2015

24 Weeks with Rebekah Jo!





How far along? 24 weeks and 1 day!

Baby's size? Ear of corn (8.5 inches, 1.5 pounds)  

Gender? It's a baby girl! Rebekah Jo!

Maternity clothes? I've mainly been wearing my maternity clothes lately, just to look a little nicer... But I can still rock the regular athletic shorts, tank tops, and some dresses.


Weight Gain? Well, my doctor was right... This was my biggest weight gain month. I've gotta slow it down some. ;) I am currently up 14 pounds. But I can tell she had a couple growth spurts because there would be several days here and there that I could not eat enough... Just got to work on making sure I'm eating healthy food, not ice cream... Ha

Stretch marks? Not quite sure if I have new ones or not...

Belly button in or out? In, but getting flatter and flatter

Sleeping? Ok... Not the greatest, but not the worst!

Foods I'm loving? Just about anything! We had a roast the other day and instead of making it easy on myself and adding potatoes and carrots in the crockpot, I HAD to have mashed potatoes and candied carrots... It was pretty tasty!

Foods I'm hating? Nothing really!

Best moment this week? A super fun weekend with both church friends and at a minor league baseball game with Alan's company

Movement? Well, towards the end of the week I was feeling tons of movement on either side of my tummy. I had an ultrasound on Thursday and it turns out she was in the breech position. I am pretty sure she has flipped back to head down because the movement is more like rolling around and small jabs in the middle of my tummy again. One day Alan will get to feel her...

What I'm looking forward to? We started transforming the guest room over the weekend, but it's still a storage room for various thing. I can't wait until it's complete.

What I'm missing? Sleep! Haha

Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, exhaustion, food cravings/aversions

Milestones? We've hit viability! I definitely hope she "cooks" quite a bit longer, but it's so reassuring to know that we have reached this milestone!

Emotions? Pretty good this week!

And here is a comparison of all three pregnancies at 24 weeks. I am definitely carrying lower than I was with either Elizabeth or David. I am also quite a bit bigger...





No comments:

Post a Comment