Tuesday, July 21, 2015

27 Weeks with Rebekah Jo!

It's been 3 weeks since I've updated on sweet RJ... Life has been crazy busy and I just haven't taken the time to sit down and blog. I haven't taken a picture yet, but hopefully that'll come sometime this week...

How far along? 27 weeks

Baby's size? Cucumber (15 inches, 2.2 pounds) Well, looks like RJ might end up being slightly bigger than Miss E... On Friday, she was weighing in at almost 2.5 lbs! I know ultrasounds can be off, but that's significantly bigger than I expected!

Gender? It's a baby girl! Rebekah Jo!

Maternity clothes? I've mainly been wearing my maternity clothes lately, just to look a little nicer... But I can still rock the regular athletic shorts, tank tops, and some dresses.


Weight Gain? I've skipped the scales this month... Again... And I'm not looking forward to the scales at the doctor's office next Tuesday... I've been surrounded by such amazing food lately!

Stretch marks? Not quite sure if I have new ones or not...

Belly button in or out? In, but getting flatter and flatter

Sleeping? Better the past couple nights, but that's because I haven't been downing a HUGE glass of water right before bed. You would think I'd have learned by now... Haha

Foods I'm loving? Just about anything! 

Foods I'm hating? Nothing really!

Best moment this week? We've been having tons of fun with just Elizabeth this week! She sure does miss her brother, though!

Movement? Most definitely! Her head is up and feet down, so that's been interesting - I don't think either E or D were ever like that.

What I'm looking forward to? Getting sweet RJ's room finished...

What I'm missing? Sleep! Haha

Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, exhaustion, food cravings/aversions, and my fingers have started to swell. I bet a lot of it is due to the heat, but it's still no fun... And I might be looking at investing in a fake ring for the next 11 weeks

Milestones? Less than 100 days to go! Only 92 days until my actual due date, but she will most likely be here a bit early!

Emotions? Pretty good this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment