Monday, July 27, 2015

Weekend Wrap-up

Well, I'm going to try to get back on track with posting things aside from all things baby related. I do have two other PRECIOUS children!!

Friday evening, Alan and I had an unexpected "date night!" Elizabeth was invited to a birthday party for one of her friends and it was the first one we just dropped her off for. The theme was cowgirl, so of course our sweet girl had to dress the part! I especially love her new pink boots!



While Elizabeth was at the party, Alan and I grabbed a quick bite to eat at Pei Wei and then headed home. Alan worked on putting out sod in our backyard while I caught up on a bit of TV...

Saturday morning Alan, Elizabeth, and I headed to Tyler to pick up our sweet boy! We met Gammie and Pops at Spring Creek BBQ for some yummy food. Once we got home, we grabbed CFA for dinner, headed to Lowe's for some plants/trees, and then it was back to play outside and plant our new stuff! Hopefully it doesn't die in this 100+ weather...

*stay tuned for pictures! I can't get my phone to connect to the computer right now, so once I get a new cable, I'll upload some pics of our backyard!*

Sunday we all slept in late. Alan finished planting our new trees with the kiddos while I worked on cleaning up inside. We ran to the grocery store, took naps, and then had some friends over for dinner! I love having company, especially since it means I "have" to get the house clean before hand. :) We all had a great time and hope to do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment