Tuesday, June 23, 2015

23 Weeks with Rebekah Jo!



How far along? 23 weeks!

Baby's size?  Papaya (8 inches, 1.2 pound) 

Gender? It's a baby girl! Rebekah Jo!

Maternity clothes? I've mainly been wearing my maternity clothes lately, just to look a little nicer... But I can still rock the regular athletic shorts, tank tops, and some dresses.

Weight Gain? Will have a new number next Tuesday... Not quite sure I'm looking forward to that one, I definitely feel like Rebekah has gone through a growth spurt!

Stretch marks? Not quite sure if I have new ones or not...

Belly button in or out? In, but getting flatter and flatter

Sleeping? Ok... Not the greatest, but not the worst!

Foods I'm loving? For some reason, hot dogs/sausage with lots of mustard and relish! The beginning I detested the thought of hot dogs, but for some reason they taste so good now!

Foods I'm hating? Nothing really!

Best moment this week? We got to go to the Riddle Family Reunion over the weekend. Lots of fun seeing family!

Movement? Starting to feel her a bit more throughout the day! But nothing really strong enough for Alan to feel yet... That darn anterior placenta...

What I'm looking forward to? We are transforming the guest room to the nursery this weekend! I think we'll leave the crib as a bed for the time being, but at least I'll be able to set everything else up!

What I'm missing? Sleep

Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, exhaustion, food cravings/aversions

Milestones? Next week is viability!!

Emotions? Pretty good this week!

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny how you hated hot dogs at first and now you love them. :) Oh pregnancy...

    ReplyDelete