Tuesday, May 5, 2015

16 weeks with Rebekah Jo!



How far along? 16 weeks!

Baby's size?  Avocado (4-5 inches, 3-5 oz)

Gender? It's a baby girl! Rebekah Jo!

Maternity clothes? Well, I've been in maternity pants for several weeks now, and I'm starting to wear maternity tops... I can definitely still wear regular t-shirts, dresses, and "comfy" pants/shorts.


Stretch marks? No new ones yet. 

Belly button in or out? In

Sleeping? I've been waking up quite a bit lately. Not always to go to the bathroom, but it's quite frustrating at times - I feel like I can never catch up on my sleep

Foods I'm loving? Anything with beef! Current favorites are burgers, steak, grilled/roasted veggies, and corn on the cob with butter and lemon pepper! Chinese food is also a huge favorite!! Lettuce wraps from Pei Wei are delicious!!!

Foods I'm hating? Coffee still isn't my favorite...

Best moment this week? Getting to go visit my parents and MeMaw for the weekend! Also, on Friday, a couple of my precious girl students came up to me and asked if "I had a baby in my belly." I am not a big on my belly being touched, but one of them hugged my belly and gave it a kiss, absolutely precious!!

Movement? Yes, but nothing consistent

What I'm looking forward to? Starting to decorate our nursery! I know we've still got a long time, not to mention that once we turn the bedroom into a nursery we'll lose our guest bedroom. I'm glad both kiddos are in big beds now!

What I'm missing? Not too much at this point, besides sleeping well. :)

Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, exhaustion, food cravings/aversions, still the occasional nausea (although it's almost completely gone...  ::knock on wood::)

Milestones? Not really sure of any huge milestones this week

Emotions? Pretty good this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment