Tuesday, May 26, 2015

19 Weeks with Rebekah Jo!



How far along? 19 weeks!

Baby's size?  Tomato (6 inches, .5 lbs) And since when is a tomato 6 inches long!?

Gender? It's a baby girl! Rebekah Jo!

Maternity clothes? I went and updated my maternity clothes wardrobe this weekend thanks to the San Marcos Outlets. I don't know where my clothes from David's pregnancy went - I thought I saved everything... I can definitely still wear regular t-shirts, dresses, and "comfy" pants/shorts.


Stretch marks? No new ones yet. 

Belly button in or out? In

Sleeping? I've been waking up quite a bit lately. Not always to go to the bathroom, but it's quite frustrating at times - I feel like I can never catch up on my sleep

Foods I'm loving? Anything with beef! Current favorites are burgers, steak, grilled/roasted veggies, and corn on the cob with butter and lemon pepper! Chinese food is also a huge favorite!! Lettuce wraps from Pei Wei are delicious!!!

Foods I'm hating? Nothing really!

Best moment this week? Getting to see family and do a bit of shopping! I even got a few new things for sweet Rebekah's nursery.

Movement? Yes, but nothing consistent

What I'm looking forward to? Starting to decorate our nursery! More consistent movement! The anatomy ultrasound in 1 more weeks!

What I'm missing? Not too much at this point, besides sleeping well. :) That and sunny weather... I'm over the rain by this point!

Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, exhaustion, food cravings/aversions, still the occasional nausea (although it's almost completely gone...  ::knock on wood::)

Milestones? Inching closer to the halfway point!

Emotions? Pretty good this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment