Thursday, May 28, 2015

Three Year Old Preschool Graduate

My sweet girl "graduated" from 3 year old preschool a couple weeks ago, and I'm just now getting around to blogging about it. They had a precious end of the year program where they sang a few songs and recited a Bible verse. It was fun to actually be able to sit through the program since I normally have to be on stage with my class. I absolutely love where I work and am so thankful for the ladies I work with!

After the actual program, the kids walk across the stage and are given a Godly trait. These are picked out by the teacher and Elizabeth's trait was "helpfulness." It makes my heart happy that my sweet girl likes to help! Here are a couple pictures of the day. I wasn't able to get a close picture while she was on the stage, but at least I got a few. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment