Thursday, April 30, 2015

15 Weeks with Rebekah Jo!



How far along? 15 weeks and 2 days!

Baby's size? Naval Orange (4.5 inches, 2-3 oz)

Gender? It's a GIRL!!! Rebekah Jo

Maternity clothes? Yes and no - I've been in maternity pants for several weeks now... I can definitely still wear regular shirts, dresses, and "comfy" pants/shorts.


Stretch marks? No new ones yet. 

Belly button in or out? In

Sleeping? It's been a bit rougher in the sleep department this week. I've been pretty restless and can't seem to stay comfy for long.

Foods I'm loving? CHINESE FOOD!!! We've been to Pei Wei a couple times... Lettuce wraps and Kung Pao Chicken are pretty tasty! Anything with beef! Current other favorites are burgers, steak, grilled/roasted veggies, and corn on the cob with butter and lemon pepper!

Foods I'm hating? Certain forms of chicken, I'm starting to drink some coffee again, but it's still not my favorite...

Best moment this week? Not feeling as sick

Movement? Yes, but nothing consistent

What I'm looking forward to? Starting to decorate our nursery! I know we've still got a long time, not to mention that once we turn the bedroom into a nursery we'll lose our guest bedroom. I'm glad both kiddos are in big beds now!

Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, exhaustion, food cravings/aversions, still the occasional nausea

Milestones? Not really sure of any huge milestones this week

Emotions? Pretty good this week! We had an ultrasound last Friday and everything is looking good so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment