Tuesday, April 21, 2015

14 weeks with Baby #3!

I don't know how regular I'll be with these, but I love looking back at Elizabeth's and David's, so I'm going to try to do it for baby #3!




How far along? 14 weeks!

Baby's size? Lemon (3 inches, 1.5 oz)

Gender? We know! But waiting a bit longer to confirm. :)

Weight Gain? Thinking about deleting this one... I'm not going to worry as much about weight gain, my goal is to eat relatively healthy and make sure I'm getting some form of exercise in most days!

Maternity clothes? Well, I've been in maternity pants for several weeks now... I can definitely still wear regular shirts, dresses, and "comfy" pants/shorts.


Stretch marks? No new ones yet. 

Belly button in or out? In

Sleeping? Lately, I've only been waking up about once to go to the bathroom, which is making for much better sleeping! But I do tend to be pretty restless most nights.

Foods I'm loving? Anything with beef! Current favorites are burgers, steak, grilled/roasted veggies, and corn on the cob with butter and lemon pepper!

Foods I'm hating? I'm not too keen on chicken still, but Chick-fil-a and such is starting to sound better.

Best moment this week? Not feeling as sick

Movement? Yes, but nothing consistent

What I'm looking forward to? Starting to decorate our nursery! I know we've still got a long time, not to mention that once we turn the bedroom into a nursery we'll lose our guest bedroom. I'm glad both kiddos are in big beds now!

Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, exhaustion, food cravings/aversions, still the occasional nausea (although it's almost completely gone...  ::knock on wood::)

Milestones? Not really sure of any huge milestones this week

Emotions? I had good and bad days. Last Wednesday was pretty rough, but I've turned that around and have been in holding my own since Thursday afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for baby number 3! :) I don't blame you for wanting to delete the weight gain line either. I wanted to with Bennett because I ate everything in sight!

    ReplyDelete