Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013

This past weekend we went to Abilene to see Alan's parents. While we were there, we were able to go to a local pumpkin patch. The crazy thing is that I looked up pumpkin patches in Abilene, but hadn't said anything to Alan's mom. Two days later, she called to see if I wanted to take the kids to one and it turned out to be the exact same one that I had looked up. And of course I said yes!!






Not so sure about this hug...

Kissing David's back







Twirling around and making her dress
blow up in the wind




Showing Grammie their pumpkins


Alan's parents also have this awesome tractor in their backyard that we took some pictures on for Elizabeth's first Thanksgiving. I was so excited that they still have it because I really liked how the pictures of Elizabeth turned out.






Playing peek-a-boo




No comments:

Post a Comment