Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Our Little Man is ONE!!

David Andrew,

I can't believe a full year has already come and gone! It seems like you've always been in our lives. We love you so much little man! You are growing and changing each and every day, and I look forward to seeing these changes! You bring so much light into our family and are such a happy baby. Your Daddy and I can't wait to see what all your second year brings!

We love you!
Mommy and Daddy



Weight: 20 pounds, 11 ounces

Length: 29.1 inches

Diaper size: Size 3

Teeth: Eight, although I think he's beginning to work on his one year molars - he's back to drooling, has a slight runny nose, and is waking up occasionally at night...

Clothes size: 12-18 months and 18 months! 

Sleep: You've continued to sleep pretty well this month! On Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturdays you still take two naps a day, but on the other days you only take one. You're much happier with two naps, and go to sleep earlier when you don't get two, 

Favorite activities/things: Crawling after your big sister, standing without holding things, walking, throwing a ball

Eating: You're down to nursing once a day, before bed, and you have actually started nursing better than you used to. You're also becoming a little more picky with eating, which really surprises me!

Nicknames: Little Man, Bubba, Buddy

Talking: You're first "real" word was ball about a week ago. You also say "uh oh," "yay," and the occasional "mama" and "dada." I think you're trying to say Gracie and King, and you will always try to mimic what I'm saying!

New adventures: Nothing new really happened this month. You're still enjoying going to school and love to play with your big sister!

New Skills: You are finally walking. You walk really well holding on to one of my fingers and consistently take 6-10 steps. However, you are much faster at crawling, so if you want to get somewhere quick, you crawl. You're also finally standing without holding onto things. You still need a bit of help to stand up, but once you're up, you definitely let go!

You were definitely a ham this go around! My big camera is still out of commission (I'll get it back Thursday!!), but I still think we managed to get some good pictures!




Making his shoes squeak






I LOVE this face!!


No comments:

Post a Comment