Monday, October 21, 2013

David's Party: The Guests

In order to avoid a picture overload, I'm going to break this post up into a couple different posts. :)

We had David's birthday party the Saturday after his birthday (October 20). We invited quite a few people, but apparently it was a busy weekend and the beginning of the sickies season! :) Luckily, my parents, my Granny and Aunt Linda, and Alan's sister, Amber, and nephew, Jacob got to come! We had a super fun time and I wasn't stressed at all about having to keep everyone "entertained" (I tend to stress about those things way too much). We enjoyed some pizza, cake, playing outside, and just hanging out.

I just realized that we didn't get any pictures with Gammie or Pops or a family picture of the four of us... We'll have to do better next time! :)

Playing with Aunt Linda

Elizabeth LOVES the big swing

Our fun cousin, Jacob!




David and Great Granny


Playing with Granny's necklace

Big sis pushed David for a bit


David and Aunt Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment