Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekend Recap

So I didn't even pick up my "big" camera this weekend, but I did make sure I took some pictures with my phone. :)

On Friday, my mom left to head back home (she came down to watch Elizabeth and David while I went to a teaching conference in Houston). I also took David to the pediatrician concerned that he had pink eye. I'm not 100% sure that he did have it, but we treated it as if he did.

That afternoon Elizabeth found Gammie's glasses and we watched Finding Nemo with Daddy before bed. We also realized that David is outgrowing his 9 month clothes... They kept coming unbuttoned. :)



Saturday, the kids treated us by sleeping late (E until 7:15 and D until 8). After breakfast, we went to the grocery store and then Alan grilled hot dogs for lunch. David took an awful nap, so I ended up holding him for about an hour. I enjoyed snuggling with him!! That afternoon we made two trips to Lowe's to get paint. We struck out with the first sample, hence the second trip to Lowe's. Luckily, we liked the second samples and ended up finding paint colors for the master, living room/dining room, and David's room (all the same color), and paint for Elizabeth's room.



Sunday, one of Alan's sisters drove through College Station and stopped by for lunch and to see the kiddos for a bit. Elizabeth was so excited to see April and she's still talking about April and DoubleDaves today. David ate a TON at lunch - I still don't know where he puts it all! Unfortunately,

We also went back to Lowe's to pick up a couple gallons of paint. They have a $5 off per gallon rebate going on, so we're going to head back and pick up a couple more gallons tonight!



After a yummy dinner of grilled pork chips, potatoes, and roasted veggies, we went to Bahama Bucks to get a snow cone. Elizabeth loved her banana snow cone! And I can't believe I did this, but I even gave David some of mine and as you can see, he was a big fan! :)



We're in for a fun, relaxing week gearing up for Grammie and PawPaw coming down Friday to hang out!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment