Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend recap

We had a very fun weekend! And this time, I made sure I picked up my camera and took some pictures. :)

On Saturday, we said "bye bye" to our paci. Elizabeth only had it at nap and bedtime, so we figured it was time to go! I'll do a whole post on giving up our paci, after we finally get into a good routine.




We hung out at the house most of the day! Daddy mowed and the kiddos loved watching him from the window, especially David... He wouldn't leave!





That evening, Alan grilled steak and chicken fajitas and I sauteed bell peppers and onions. Oh my goodness! It was one of the best meals we've had in ages! And I think David agrees...


This face sums up our Sunday morning... Elizabeth up and happy and Alan still wanting to sleep. E woke up at 3 and Alan went in to lay down with her. This picture was taken at 7 when I went to go get Bubba up. :)



Sunday we went to church, had a fun filled afternoon of crying kids who had a hard time napping... And then that evening we went back to the church for our seminar for Parent Dedication (like baby dedication). Afterwards we went to DoubleDaves for a Belly Buster combo. Elizabeth actually ate about the same as David for a change... David ate a little over a piece of pizza and Elizabeth ate an entire slice of pizza AND the top part of the chocolate cookie pizza. Sooo yummy!








Hope everyone else had a great weekend! Stay tuned for a "bye bye paci" post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment