Monday, July 22, 2013

Weekend Recap

We had a fun weekend! Friday morning we got to play with one of David's friends, Maggie. They had a lot of fun playing tug of war with toys!!












While I was trying to get D down for one of his naps, E found some Reese's eggs... And demolished them!! She had chocolate all over her hands and face.



Saturday, Alan smoked a brisket and we had some other friends over. We all had fun playing, and then they watched Peter Pan while the grown ups played games. Silly kids decided it was comfortable to lay on the fireplace/ottoman. Ha



Sunday, we went to church and then met my mom for lunch at fudruckers. She came to town to watch the kids while I go to a conference for work. I'm excited about going to Houston Tuesday through Thursday, but I'm definitely not looking forward to lugging the pump around...

That evening, Alan finally got our mirror hung over the piano. I love it!! :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment