Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Party Post 4: Elizabeth's "Big" Present

Elizabeth got one big present for her birthday... And when I mean big, I mean, honestly, it was too big...





But that's all good, because she has seven months to grow into it...



We made the "big" announcement at Elizabeth's birthday party. We had the shirt wrapped up, and it was the last present that Miss E opened. Of course, I couldn't keep my big mouth shut, so some people already knew, but it was great to surprise everyone else!

The details...

Baby Letz #2 is due November 3, which puts me at 9 1/2 weeks! We had our first ultrasound Friday, March 30, and s/he was measuring 8 weeks 3 days with a heart rate of 184bpm! We go back April 26 for another ultrasound, which I can't wait for. Alan and I are so excited about this new addition and can't wait until November when we get to meet him/her!








3 comments:

  1. Congrats to you three (I guess 4 now)! What a fun and exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really just screamed out loud!!! so excited for y'all!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete