Thursday, April 26, 2012

13 months old!!

Elizabeth, you're 13 months old today! A few tidbits about the month...

- You walk everywhere! As of this week, you are rarely crawling anymore.

- You LOVE to read!! You have favorite books in each room, and I am always reading to you. You've started to bring me a book, sit in my lap, and help me turn the pages.

- You still don't say many words... Dada is your favorite word. Every time I try to get you to say mama, you bust out dada. It sure makes daddy happy! You've started to try to say Gracie. It is super cute! You have conversations ALL the time, but no one can understand what you're saying.

- You never sit still! No wonder you're so tiny! :)

- You eat pretty well, most of the time. You've started not eating meat like you were, but you still love veggies, especially sweet potatoes! Still not a fruit eater...

- You sleep from 8-7:30 and take two naps. One at 10, and the other around 2:30.

- You still wear size 3 diaper. You wear either 12 or 18 month clothes- depends on the outfit.

- You have four teeth. I think you're working on several more, but we'll see!

I couldn't get you to sit still for any pictures, but I still think they turned out cute!

























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment