Monday, April 30, 2012

13 weeks with Baby Letz #2

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along? 13 weeks and 2 days!

Baby's size? Lemon (3 inches, 1.5 ounces). At our ultrasound on Thursday, Baby L was measuring a day ahead! No special treatment this go around... ;)

Gender? Well, while we still have no clue, I do have some old wives tales... 

  • If we were to go by heart rate, it's a girl.
  • According to the Chinese Gender Predictor, it's a boy.
  • And, I don't know how true this is, but I read that if the placenta is on the right, you have a 97% chance of the baby being a boy. Which, would mean boy for us.
This is all just for fun, we'll be excited if we have a boy or a girl! I think it's interesting to do this. And the old wives tales were right with Elizabeth, so we'll see this time! :)


Weight Gain? Up a pound

Maternity clothes? Well, I've been in maternity pants for several weeks now... And I've bought some shirts that I like, but I can definitely still wear regular shirts, dresses, and "comfy" pants/shorts.

Stretch marks? No new ones yet. I feel like the ones I got with Miss E were finally starting to fade, but they're a little more prominent now... uh oh... gotta start lotioning up!

Belly button in or out? In

Sleeping? Ehh... I wake up several times a night to go to the bathroom... Again, I thought this was supposed to happen later! ;)

Foods I'm loving? Burgers, steak, Italian food, bread, Chick-fil-a sandwiches with extra pickles (I never get those, but the nuggets just don't taste the same these days)...

Foods I'm hating? It depends on the day. Unlike with Elizabeth, I'm not too keen on fruit and sweet stuff... 

Best moment this week? Getting to have another ultrasound and finding out that I'm not going to have to see a high risk doctor with this pregnancy!

Movement? If I wasn't sure I was feeling movement last week, I am sure this week!

What I'm looking forward to? Finding out Baby L's gender in 2 more months! :)

What I miss? Sleeping through the night...

Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, exhaustion, food cravings/aversions, still the occasional nausea (although it's almost completely gone...  ::knock on wood::)

Milestones? I'm 1/3 of the way done with this pregnancy! Look out second trimester! :)

Emotions? I cry over just about anything these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment