Monday, April 23, 2012

12 weeks with Baby Letz #2!

Pregnancy Highlights


12 weeks 2 days
How far along? 12 weeks and 2 days!

Baby's size? About the size of a peach (3 in long). I go for an ultrasound on Thursday, so we'll see what they tell us!

Gender? No clue... We'll find out in about 8 weeks! I'm wondering though... cravings are completely different that when I was pregnant with Miss E, so we shall see if that means anything!

Weight Gain? I haven't gained or lost anything. Hoping not to gain quite as much as last with Elizabeth! :)

Maternity clothes? Well, I've been in maternity pants for several weeks now... And I've bought some shirts that I like, but I can definitely still wear regular shirts, dresses, and "comfy" pants/shorts.

Stretch marks? No new ones yet. I feel like the ones I got with Miss E were finally starting to fade, but they're a little more prominent now... uh oh... gotta start lotioning up!

Belly button in or out? In

Sleeping? Ehh... I wake up several times a night to go to the bathroom... Again, I thought this was supposed to happen later! ;)

Foods I'm loving? Burgers, steak, Italian food, bread, Chick-fil-a sandwiches with extra pickles (I never get those, but the nuggets just don't taste the same these days)...

Foods I'm hating? It depends on the day. Unlike with Elizabeth, I'm not too keen on fruit and sweet stuff... Also, my favorite - Mexican food - is not so much a favorite lately

Best moment this week? Not having as much nausea! :)


Movement? Well, I feel like I am feeling this little one, but I'm not 100% sure.
What I'm looking forward to? My ultrasound this Thursday!

What I miss? Sleeping through the night and sleeping on my stomach

Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, exhaustion, food cravings/aversions, still the occasional nausea (although it's almost completely gone...  ::knock on wood::)

Milestones? Almost out of the first trimester!

Emotions? I cry over just about anything these days...


And here is a comparison pictures... So crazy to me that I'm almost the same size as I was at 19 weeks last go around...

19 weeks 2 days with Elizabeth

12 weeks 2 days with Baby L #2

1 comment:

  1. You look great! I can't wait to find out whether it's a girl or boy!

    ReplyDelete