Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

This year, we celebrated Thanksgiving in Abilene with Alan's parents, two sisters, and their families. Alan and I headed down the Sunday before Thanksgiving and stayed until Friday afternoon. Alan had a couple projects to do while in Abilene... mainly woodworking and hunting. Alan and his dad went out Tuesday evening for a quick hunting trip, where a deer was shot! Our freezer is nice and full of deer meat now. Gonna have to start experimenting with recipes to use up all that meat.

When I travel, I'm normally not the best picture taker, but I made a conscious effort this time to pull out the camera several times during the week. Enjoy!

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer...
Gig'em

Me and Grammie
yummy lasagna
want some Momma?
me, Grammie, and PawPaw

Happy Thanksgiving!
sleeping on Daddy!
what!?
My little turkey
Standing...
One hand off...
Both hands off...
omph!
I'm okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment