Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Getting ready for CHRISTmas!

Normally, I am one to put up my Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving. In my mind, I want to enjoy them for as long as possible, and since we always end up traveling a lot during the Christmas holidays, they need to be up early! This year, however, Christmas has sort of snuck up on me and we didn't decorate put up the tree until we got home from Abilene. I've yet to finish decorating, but since Elizabeth hasn't been sleeping and napping well, I haven't really had time. I'm hoping that today is the turn of the lack of sleep so that I can finally get the house put back in order and get everything all decorated!

Looking at the tree

Our dining room/Christmas tree room

hitting the ornament

so fun!

crawling to the tree

What!? I can touch, right?

pretty present!

tongue out in concentration

This doesn't taste so good...

No comments:

Post a Comment