Friday, November 18, 2011

Parent Commitment

Last Sunday (November 13), we had parent commitment at our church (like baby dedication). My parents were able to come down for the service - which is why I was able to stay in Texarkana for the week. One of our good friends, the Boone's were also participating in parent commitment with their daughter (3 months younger than Elizabeth). During the week, we texted Angie texted me and asked what Miss E was wearing. I told her a white Feltman dress. She responded that Annabelle was going to wear a pink Feltman dress.

Much to my amazement, when we saw each other on Sunday, Elizabeth and Annabelle had the exact SAME dress on: ours was white with pink detailing and hers was pink with white detailing. After the service, we had a reception (with some really yummy cookies), and since the Boone's had too many to fit at one table, we ended up sharing a table with Angie's family. We wanted to get a picture of the girls in their "matching" outfits. As we were getting ready to take the picture, Elizabeth and Annabelle started playing. It was the cutest thing EVER! I just know these two will grow up to be great friends.







Who is this?

I think I've found a friend!!





I'd rather play in the grass...





Gammie and Pops

Mommy and Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment