Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Baby Shower!

This past weekend my two sweet sister-in-laws hosted a baby shower for me and Elizabeth. They did such a beautiful job and I loved getting to see both of them, as well as all of my sweet friends that came!! Here are some pictures. Enjoy!

Me and my sweet sister-in-laws

Aunt Linda, Granny, me, and Mom (MeMaw couldn't make it due to the nasty weather in Texarkana)

The most beautiful (and YUMMY) cake!!

Amber's take on a "diaper" cake - full of blankets, towels, wash cloths, and fun toys!
The blanket on the bottom tier was handmade by my other sister-in-law, April. It is super cute!!

Clothes line full of gowns, socks, hats, and bibs!

What will be hung on our door at the hospital. One of my Dad's PA's made this!
(We'll obviously fill in the details)

Sweet doll, cute sock monkey, and hippo.

Swim suit, from Mom, to make sure we come down to swim this summer. =)

The cutest activity mat... EVER

Burp cloths made by one of my friends moms... so cute!!



Elizabeth got TONS of cute things, but I don't think you want to see pictures of everything. Let's just say that she is one blessed and loved little girl! I can't wait for her to arrive so we can put everything to good use! Stay tuned tomorrow for my weekly update. =)

2 comments:

  1. so cute ... and YES, we definitely want to see pictures of everything!!! hope you're feeling as great as you look, sweet girl. praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that "diaper" cake! And Elizabeth's swimsuit is precious. You look great!

    ReplyDelete