Thursday, February 10, 2011

35 Weeks plus a surprise for Elizabeth!!

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along? 35 weeks


Baby's size? 5 pounds, 4 ounces... In case you're wondering, that's 10 ounces in a week... Man, she sure is growing!!


Gender? Still a baby GIRL!! Elizabeth Anne


Weight Gain? 23 pounds


Maternity clothes? Mainly maternity, but I can still wear regular dresses and "comfy" pants


Stretch marks? I actually have noticed two... =( But they're on my side and not very dark... Hope these are the only two... And a faint linea nigra...


Belly Button in or out? Depends on the day/time/position... Sometimes flat, sometimes shallow. Part of it has popped out, but it's just the very top...


Sleeping? Ok, I guess. I wake up every hour and a half to two hours to go potty...


Foods I'm loving? Hmm... I'm not loving anything, but I'm not disliking anything, either


Foods I'm hating? Nothing really


Best moment this week? Seeing all my friends and celebrating Elizabeth's soon-to-be arrival! Being told that I don't have to see my doctor until 37 weeks and no more Non-Stress Tests!!!


What I'm looking forward to? Elizabeth's arrival in 5ish weeks!!!


What I miss? Sleeping through the night!!!


Symptoms? They've been toned down this week... mainly frequent potty breaks


Weekly wisdom? drink, drink, drink!!!


Milestones? 35 weeks down, 35 days to go!


Emotions? I cry over just about anything these days...


35 weeks... Beginning to feel huge!

When I got home from my doctor's appointment today, I noticed that I had a package by the front door. I hadn't ordered anything, so I was very curious as to what it was. Turns out, my Mom and Dad sent something fun for Elizabeth... So, in pictures, here it is...

Car Seat before...

Car Seat After...

How cute is this!?

So even though we decided to go gender neutral on our car seat, Elizabeth will still have the cuteness of a girly  cover! Thanks Mom and Dad! I LOVE it!!! =)

3 comments:

  1. PRECIOUS!!!!! can't believe she's so close to being here ... savor EVERY second. she'll be 3 before you know it. and calling you mean for not buying her packs of gum for at best buy. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! Where did they order that!?! Zoe girl may need one

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR ELIZABETH TO GET HERE! Looking good Jen! LOVE YA! :D

    ReplyDelete