Friday, February 25, 2011

37 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along? 37 weeks, 1 day


Baby's size? Guessing she is around 6 pounds, 4 ounces since babes this age typically gain about half a pound a week


Gender? Still a baby GIRL!! Elizabeth Anne


Weight Gain? Still 25 pounds!


Maternity clothes? Mainly maternity, but I can still wear regular dresses and "comfy" pants


Stretch marks? Still just the two and the linea nigra


Belly Button in or out? The top is out, the bottom is still in. It's pretty consistent now...


Sleeping? Pretty decent. I still wake up tons to go to the bathroom, but the past couple nights I've had some longer stretches of sleep (2-2 1/2 hours instead of 1-1/2)!


Foods I'm loving? Anything sweet! But there is nothing that I absolutely have to have.


Foods I'm hating? Nothing really


Best moment this week? Taking maternity pictures! I can't wait to see a sneak peek!!


What I'm looking forward to? Sleeping on my stomach and having Elizabeth here so I don't have to go to the doctor and get told crummy news every week. :) And getting the dresser in so that I can finally finish organizing Elizabeth's room!!


What I miss? Sleeping through the night and sleeping on my stomach.


Symptoms? Mainly frequent potty breaks and extreme exhaustion.


Milestones? I'm considered full term! Now she just needs to hold off until after next weekend (but I'm still thinking I'll go past my due date) so I can see some sweet friends from College Station!!


Emotions? I cry over just about anything these days... And I'm beginning to get a little frustrated with my doctor, but that's a whole 'nother story that I'm not going to go into. It's raising my blood pressure just thinking about it... Haha


37 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment