Thursday, February 17, 2011

36 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along? 36 weeks


Baby's size? Guessing she is around 5 pounds, 12 ounces since babies this age typically gain about half a pound a week


Gender? Still a baby GIRL!! Elizabeth Anne


Weight Gain? 25 pounds... Wishing this would slow down some!


Maternity clothes? Mainly maternity, but I can still wear regular dresses and "comfy" pants


Stretch marks? Still on the two, but still aren't very dark. And  I've got a faint linea nigra...


Belly Button in or out? Depends on the day/time/position... Mainly flat, but part of the top has popped out


Sleeping? Ok, I guess. Some insomnia, and definitely waking up tons to go to the bathroom


Foods I'm loving? Anything sweet! And I'm definitely loving the frozen strawberries that we bought at Sams! Let them thaw for 30 minutes and put a little bit of sugar on them and I'm in HEAVEN! =)


Foods I'm hating? Nothing really


Best moment this week? Hanging out with our small group at our couples book shower (Elizabeth got lots of amazing books!!!) and NO DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT THIS WEEK!!!!!


What I'm looking forward to? Maternity pictures on Monday, getting Elizabeth's dresser in, and her arrival!!


What I miss? Sleeping through the night and sleeping on my stomach.


Symptoms? Mainly frequent potty breaks and extreme exhaustion


Milestones? Almost full term!!


Emotions? I cry over just about anything these days...


36 weeks! And feeling even bigger...

1 comment:

  1. A book shower.. how cool! I've never heard of such. I have been all about trying to get a good library of baby books for Zoe. I can't wait to read to her!
    You look great! I feel ya on the feeling big =/

    ReplyDelete