Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up

We had a relaxing and low-key weekend, yet still fun weekend in the Letz house!! Saturday, I went through all my clothes and packed away my maternity clothes for the last time. Crazy that I'm done with them, most likely for good. 


We started putting this little one in her crib Saturday, too. She did a phenomenal job (and continues to do great!!)

We got to go to dinner with some of out friends for the evening. Good thing we picked a relatively noisy place... The kiddos were all riled up after being stuck inside all day because of the rain. 

Sunday we took Rebekah to church for the first time. She did a great job in Sunday school- only cried once!

After church, our single school class headed to eat lunch together. We had a blast chatting with friends!



Elizabeth and Rebekah matched for church, so you know I had to take a picture. David's outfit coordinated, but his got dirty and he ran off before I could take his picture with the girls...


No comments:

Post a Comment