Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

We are having a low-key Thanksgiving in the Letz household this year. We decided to stay home and not travel with an almost 7 week old... Alan's sister and her family were planning on coming, but unfortunately, one of the kiddos got sick. :( Luckily, we had a traditional Thanksgiving meal with our small group Sunday, so today we're just going to grill steak and have some yummy sides with it!

I have been doing a better job of getting my camera out lately and decided that I needed some more pictures of our precious three kiddos... Both the big kids LOVE holding Rebekah Jo, so I made sure to take some with them holding her, as well as some with all three kiddos.













I told David to smile and this is what I got... Love it!!!


I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving and enjoys time with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment