Monday, December 16, 2013

Our Little Man is 14 Months Old

What a difference a year makes!!! Gammie found the same outfit in 12-18 months, so I thought it would be fitting to do a comparison picture. David is such a little man!



Here are some things that you're doing this month David...
- You've learned to climb... 
- ... and you climb on EVERYTHING!!!!! 
- You've only taken a couple tumbles, but they haven't been bad, thank goodness!


- You're still eating really well (most of the time) and love your food!
- You love going to MDO and most of the time you don't cry when I leave these days.


- You still take two naps a day, unless we're out and about or at MDO.
- You wear 18 month clothes and size 4 diapers.
- I imagine you're around 22 pounds and 32-33 inches.


-  You are following simple commands and it's so fun to see how your brain works!
- I don't think you have many new words this month, but you definitely let us know what you think.


- When I get the camera out, you say "cheese" and give a goofy grin - too cute!
- You love the Christmas tree, which is why we don't have many ornaments on the bottom.


- You started somewhat using silverware this month and if you see a fork/spoon on your plate you have to have it!
- You are such a joy and I am soo blessed to be your Mommy!


Daddy and I love you to the moon and back!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I can't wait to see you and your kids next week!!!! So extremely excited!

    ReplyDelete