Thursday, December 19, 2013

David's One Year Pictures

I promise I'll get back to blogging regularly soon (or at least I hope I will), but it's been so crazy in our house between getting ready for the preschool program, making sure I had all of their Christmas stuff done, and doing ALL the Christmas shopping/wrapping in our family. I'm down to 4 presents left to wrap, and I'm planning on doing 2 of them tonight (the other two will arrive on Friday... I hope).

So we headed back to College Station the Saturday after Thanksgiving to take pictures with one of our favorite photographers, Natalie Blazei. We are so fortunate that she has family that lives near us and can use time when she is visiting to take our pictures! And of course she did a fabulous job!!

All of the pictures are my favorite, so it'll be picture overload, but I can't just pick one or two!











No comments:

Post a Comment