Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas... Part 2

Gammie and Pops took the kiddos shopping for presents for Mommy and Daddy while they were watching the kids for us! They had a blast shopping and wrapping. :)





We came home from Abilene early on the 22nd, and  while the kiddos were napping, Alan and I set out the presents and put their stockings together. The presents were hidden in our room because every time we left something under the tree, either David or Elizabeth tried to unwrap it. 



David was more interested in the paper than anything, but Elizabeth loved opening everything up! She got an Ergo for her doll because she kept trying to use my Ergo to put things in. She wanted to put it on right away! Of course I didn't get any family pictures... I didn't do too good with that this year, but I love the ones we snapped anyways!







Elizabeth, her Ergo, and doll



No comments:

Post a Comment