Saturday, September 14, 2013

Phone Dump

 
So I promise I'll eventually get back to blogging on a regular basis... I still have several posts I've started but not had a chance to finish. I'm finally starting to get ahead with lesson planning and all things preschool related, so hopefully I can start getting caught up here. :)
Helping Mommy make banana pudding. 

Three paci's... ;)

Riding in the car cart for the first time!

Houston, we have a climber...

Wrestling with Daddy

They love each other!!

Where's Elizabeth?

She naps at preschool!!

Playing with Mommy during inservice

Someone figured out how to open the snack container...

Helping Mommy put away silverware. 

Sacked out after church

Went to get him one morning (thought he was awake), and he slept through turning on the lights. 

Wrestling. :)

Playing in the "pool"

We already love balls!!

Sweet boy after the first (official) day of school.

E's discovered a love of coloring. 

Lining up her crayons. 

Watching a movie with her friend Claire. 

We have another book thief. 

Splashing in the tub. 

Saying "cheese" for the camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment