Saturday, September 28, 2013

New Bathroom... Part One

Unfortunately, the shower that was redone before we closed on our house has been having some issues... Alan and I have never been a huge fan of the tile in the entire house, so we're going to start the renovations with the master shower and bath tub. We are on a strict budget, so Alan decided he was going to tackle this project himself. In fact, he's working on the demo as I'm writing this. :)

We've looked at just about every flooring store, and even brought done samples home, but picking tile out was just really hard for me. 


The above picture was my inspiration (but we're not doing the little niche, I don't think), but I couldn't find tile that I really liked. 

Luckily, third time was the charm, and Alan and I are super happy with our choices!



Obviously, the pictures aren't the best, but what do y'all think? I'll do a before/during/after post once Alan is done!





No comments:

Post a Comment