Thursday, June 20, 2013

David's 6 month pictures

Our plans for getting David's 6 month pictures were kind of up in the air since our move. Luckily, our favorite photographer Natalie from Natalie Blazei Photography has family that lives in College Station so we were able to get together for David's 6 month pictures shortly after he turned 7 months old. And let me tell you, she did a GREAT job! I'm in love with all of the pictures! Natalie was even gracious enough to take a couple of Miss Elizabeth, which also turned out great! If you're in the Houston area, I can't recommend her enough (and she even offers some mini-sessions when she's in College Station for you locals).

So, without further ado, here are some of my favorites. :)




This is sooo an Elizabeth face!!



He definitely loves the grass!




Thanks Natalie for the great pictures! I can't wait to do David's one year pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment