Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lately

I've been in a blogging (and let's be honest, a real life) funk lately. I haven't been picking up my camera like I normally do, I'm not really getting out of the house at all except to get groceries and the occasional outing (mainly church related). I need to get out more, take a walk with the kids, go to the park, something to get us (mainly me) out of the house on a regular basis. If I don't, I think I may wind up in the loony bin... So, until I get back in the swing of things, here are just a couple iPhone pictures...




Playing outside, coloring, and snack time


E's two different shoes, happy baby, Sophie, holding little brother


Pantry raider, eating a banana


Freezing avocados, baked acorn squash and apples, building our swing set


Mastering a sippy cup


Playing roll/kick/throw the ball


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment