Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My precious two year old!

Elizabeth,

I can not believe that you are now a big two year old! The baby days have left us and the toddler days are out in full force in the Letz household. It's been so fun to see you grow and mature over the past year. Some days I still can't believe I have a two year old! Your Daddy and I love you very much and can't wait to see what next year brings about.

Love,
Mommy and Daddy



Weight: 25 lbs (according to my scale)
Cheerios in a bowl (excuse the
pouty face... not really sure
why she's upset)


Height: 33 inches (at home height)


Diaper size: Size 4!

Looking at the neighbor's dog

Teeth: 12 still... We've been waiting on your canines to come in for forever it seems!


Clothes size: 24 months-2T






Sleep: You sleep 11-12 hours at night and take 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 hour naps




Favorite activities/things: Watching anything Disney, Mickey Mouse, and LeapFrog related. Playing outside - you'd stay outside ALL.DAY.LONG if I let you! Cheerios and Goldfish. Reading books. Singing.

Peeking at the street

Nicknames: E, Punkin'




Talking: You talk ALL.THE.TIME! You have tons of words that you say. You're still not stringing words together a ton, but it's only a matter of time...

Not really interested in holding Bubba

New Skills: You know your alphabet and the sounds the letters make. You know most of your colors. You can count, but don't really do it very often. But if I ask you what number comes next you can tell me, up to a certain extent.

She didn't really want to take pictures... I've got a special birthday outfit coming in this weekend, so hopefully I can get some better ones then!















No comments:

Post a Comment