Monday, March 25, 2013

Long time, no see

Well, another month has almost come and gone. I've had good intentions of  blogging, but one precious kiddo (ahem... David) decided sleep was for the birds. I've since quit nursing, according to our scale he wasn't gaining weight like he should, and am back to pumping exclusively. He's doing much better in the sleep department now! He's even slept through the night once. I'm so ready for that to be consistent, though! We also started him on solids, a little earlier than I wanted, but he's putting sweet potatoes away like they're going to be gone soon. I'll do an actual post on this later, but in the meantime, here's one picture from his introduction to sweet potatoes.



I have several posts to back-date (I'll work on those as I have time!) and one very important post to do tomorrow. Stay tuned and I'll post the links on this as I finish posts.

Little Man is 5 months old!

Grammie and PawPaw's visit

Rolling Over!

Sweet Potatoes!

Random pictures from the past month

Gammie and Pops visit

No comments:

Post a Comment