Saturday, February 23, 2013

Time sure has flown...

Last time I blogged, I was still in Texarkana and we hasn't closed on either house. A lot has happened in this past month. Elizabeth turned 22 months (she's almost 23 now). We closed on our Houston home. We closed on our new home. David turned 4 months. My mom and dad visited for a while. Mom stayed a week longer than my dad. I met some of Alan's coworkers and their families. Attended a ladies night with a Sunday School class we'll hopefully be attending. The list goes on and on. I still haven't found my camera cord, so most of my updates will have to wait. Until then, enjoy some of my iPhone pictures.


We got the dogs groomed and Miss E had the privilege of carrying Gracie home. She loved it!!!



Holding Bubba's hand while he sleeps (cue melting heart...)



Just chilling in Elizabeth's bed.



Cool cat!



So proud that she took her PJ's off and grabbed her giraffes and paci from her crib.



Playing with a new toy!



Sophie's a hit!!



Yet again she found a way to get her paci and giraffe out.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment