Monday, February 25, 2013

Life in our new home

To say it's been crazy the past couple months would be an understatement. If you had told me 6 months ago that I'd be having a baby, packing to move cities (back to my dream city), living with my parents with two kids for almost a month, and buying an amazing new home I would've laughed in your face! Never in my wildest dreams would I have believe that Alan and I would move back to where we began. But now that we're here, I can honestly say I never want to leave again! We're slowly getting the house settled - we have most of the boxes unpacked and put away, we just need to finish unpacking the last few boxes and figure out how to organize the kids rooms and our room and we'll be all set! It had better happen fast, though... Elizabeth is turning two in a month and we're having her birthday party shortly after that!

I've been busy updating the blog all afternoon/evening, so this is just going to be another picture post. Hopefully I'll soon be able to get back to regular blogging!

Love these mirror pictures!!




coloring!

Fascinated with looking at himself in the mirror

Watching Mickey Mouse while Mommy gets
E's breakfast





posing like Mommy



helping unpack/load the dishwasher






"feeding" Bubba's monkey from her belly button. :)


She loves playing in Bubba's crib after he wakes up!



First night with a pillow

Hanging out in the Bumbo

E and Pops

Using a "big kid" glass

"Peek-a-boo"




No comments:

Post a Comment