Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We had a great, but busy Thanksgiving! Since David was so little, we didn't want to travel for Thanksgiving, so we hosted our first holiday from our home! My parents and grandparents came up from Texarkana and my brother and sister traveled all the way from Florida and Oklahoma, respectively. Mom did a lot of the cooking and brought it with her - a HUGE lifesaver for this busy mom of two, but I did make several desserts and the green bean casserole.

I won't be around a lot this week - we've got some crazy stuff in the works. I'll share those details as soon as I'm able! :) So enjoy the picture overload while I'm attempting a break from the blog world.

MeMaw and Granddaddy-Great with their two great-grandchildren

Thanksgiving Day Pictures
Add caption

Our Little Turkey

Rolled half-way over!

Half-smile

Our Little Angel




This is what happened when we tried to get pictures of both of them... Oh the life of being a parent of two. :)



Peeking at the dogs in our
neighbor's yard

My heart is full!

Sunday, November 25

Trying to carry Gammie's heavy
 purse

Saturday, November 24 - Family pictures










Reading with Pops

Aunt MoMo and E

Friday evening we celebrated Michelle's (or Aunt MoMo) 21st birthday!


Elizabeth LOVE the ice cream!








2 comments:

  1. I refuse to believe that your sister is 21! That doesn't seem possible! It makes me feel really old!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Someone else who loves C&J's! Looks like y'all had a good Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete