Tuesday, November 20, 2012

It's a pajama kinda day...

We've spent almost all day in our PJ's today!! It's been kind of nice to just hang out before all of my family comes tomorrow. Although I have to admit that I'm,ind of giddy to be hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year! Alan is picking my brother and sister up from the airport tomorrow afternoon and then my parents and grandparents will be here late tomorrow evening. This will be the first time I've seen my brother since May and my sister since June (I think), so it goes without saying that they're excited to meet their new nephew. :)

And here are a couple fun pictures from this morning...




Giving Bubba a kiss.



About to play the "paci game" by taking David's paci out...




... and putting it back in.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment