Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Picture Overload

This past week has been absolutely crazy! We've had a ton going on, and I can't wait to share it with everyone, but it'll be a couple more days before I can... Gotta keep up the suspense, right!? So in the meantime, enjoy the pictures they I took over the course of the last week :)




Helping Mommy clean the floors. Better capitalize on this while she actually enjoys it.



I love his faces!



I was wrapping some stuff up the other day...



... and Elizabeth decided she needed to wrap up one of her books.



We now have a tummy sleeper... We weren't getting ANY sleep (even when he was swaddled), so we tried this and the first time we did, he took a nap in his crib and slept over an hour! Sometimes I'll go into his room and he'll have flipped to his back - he does not like that at all!!



I cleaned out the pantry one morning, and when I finished and went back into the living room, I saw that Elizabeth had decided the sweet potatoes needed a new home...



My little Mommy!



Covering up her "bubba"



Tummy time! This is one of Miss E's favorite words these days! Any time I go to put David on his tummy, she starts saying it.



"Cheese..."



This face cracks me up!!



Kisses for bubba.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! You've got me intrigued! I'll come back in a couple days!

    ReplyDelete